Deed of Trust Note Buyer
Considerations When Selling your Deed of Trust Note:
- Put your deed of trust in the hands of a capable deed of trust note buyer
- Experience with appraisals, title work, nonconforming property, nonconforming documents, and nonconforming debtors is a must
- Your deed of trust note buyer should work to get you the best price in the marketplace.
- Your deed of trust note buyer should do all the underwriting
- Your deed of trust note buyer should assist in preparing new documents if needed
- Your deed of trust note buyer should handle everything from the appraisal to the closing
E.J. Adams have been functioning as a deed of trust note buyer, purchasing and brokering deed of trusts and deed of trust notes for over 30 years.
There is no substitute for experience in selling deed of trust notes, so don't find out the hard way by dealing with a note buyer with no experience or confidence in selling a deed of trust.
Contact Edward J. Adams or one of his associates if you are a deed of trust note seller or a broker